Online Dining Guides
Upgraded Mobile & Interactive Features
Tourists who Google where to eat will find your lisitng on one of our top ranked online guides: canmoredining.com, banffdiningguide.com and jasperdining.com. Your local guide showcases your restaurant to visitors before they travel and when they are in town. With 407,000 page views annually, these websites bring diners to your door.
Your page includes:
- photo gallery
- restaurant logo
- contact information & link to your website
- tabs that link to restaurant overview, price ranges, operating hours and videos
- Google map location with directions button
- menu samples
- link to your full menu
- coupon offer (optional)
- your Twitter and/or Facebook feed
- link to blog reviews about your restaurant
Annual online advertising rates:
- Complimentary for all print Dining Guide customers
First 30 mins of production time is included in the ad price. Time after 30 mins is billed at studio rates of $100/hr.
Free Magazine Editorial Listings for Print & Digital
- where.ca Listing: Your restaurant gets a listing with link to your website on a major travel site used by over a million visitors annually.
- Where Canadian Rockies Listing: Your restaurant appears in Banff's premier visitor guide with 410,000 copies over summer and winter editions. Annually, 664,000 visitors use Where Canadian Rockies to find restaurants (Thompson Lightstone Survey).